CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, June 07, 2004

guess what, guess what? i had my last stick of cig last wed. so its almost a week. goodness. so fucking proud of myself. =) shall go get that pair of black converse sneakers to reward myself. i need motivation okay. no.. actually i should not smoke for an even longer time. and reward myself with that pair of gstar jeans. the temptation to smoke is everywhere. but im trying trying. trying my best!!

today at work, while carrying this stupid boxful of envelopes, my nail broke... ACKKKK!!! and it was my favourite nail (?!) lah. it belonged to the finger which ive been wearing my ring on. damn. and then i spent like the next 40minutes during work cutting and filing the rest of my nails so that its all of the same length. oh yah i didnt mention, now at work.. this other temp girl and i are confined to the filing room. which means we're alone most of the time.. we take naps.. cut our nails.. file our nails.. bitch.. laugh.. take stupid photos.. and yadayada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home